BJMC Guru Blog - What this is about? (Another blog by Arpit Chaudhary PrO_RaZe)

BJMC Guru Blog - What this is about? (Another blog by Arpit Chaudhary PrO_RaZe)

So finally I decided to create another brand new blog focusing on the course that I am doing from Amity University, Noida which is BJMC (Bachelors of Journalism and Mass Communication). I had created a blog similar for sharing study materials while I was doing Hotel Management for a year, which is https://www.hospitalityadda.com/

I will try my best to keep this blog updated with the study materials that will get shared to me from the college and I hope that other people benefit from it as well.

Best wishes to me xD
- Arpit Chaudhary (PRO_RAZE)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is News Room, Output Desk & Input Desk - Importance of News Room

Berlo's Model of Communication (SMCR Model) - Communication Models

What is Soft News & Hard News - Difference between Soft News and Hard News

Types of Leads in a News Story (Journalism)

Newspaper Production - How it's BASICALLY done

Departments of the Newspaper (Print Journalism)

Study Notes for Print Journalism & Mass Communication Theories (BJMC)

Magic Bullet Theory (Hypodermic needle model) - Communication Models

Types of Research & Research Methodology - Media Research

Newsworthiness - What Elements Makes a Story News Worthy?